Friday, March 21, 2014

Money:Part 2

On my last update of how I made and still make cash, I highlighted what I did and made some dough, one that I never expected to.

Now, its been some days since I posted that, and I know some of you are wondering where exactly I have been and what I have been up to.

Well, honesty is one of my most desired traits, and I actually never want to remember what I said yesterday, so I put it clean and in plain truth, since I believe that what I say today, may become handy to someone out there.

Truthfully, I have been writing, and of course, nothing else but two truly inspiring grant proposal.
I landed one of them in Fourerr and another one in my best site, Elance. Like always, these two works have paid heftily. With four dollar-figure back in my PayPal account, I believe that the power of small beginnings should never be underestimated.

Any of you out there can be what they want to be, no matter where you come from, and money is not supposed to be a measure of whatever success in life. Instead, great achievement comes from living a life of purpose, which is basically the purpose of life, putting a smile on a broken-heart's face and so much more that gives joy and purpose inside us.

Knowledge is power, and yes, I will share it with interested parties, so as to create a better future for some of us, a sustainable relationship and also, a true and worthy relationship.

On that account, I will be creating a blog spot that is devoted fully to grant writing and the areas about it and the juicy parts of this gold mine few have discovered about.

Keep on following my posts, because soon and very soon, you may not only become a grant writer and earn large sums of cash from it, but also, you may just write yourself more than a $500000 grant proposal. Believe it, live it.    

1 comment: